1. What benefits do Virgin Gold CPS holders have? Virgin Gold CPS holders are entitled to a fixed monthly dividend payment as agreed at the time of subscription, are able to enjoy appreciation of Virgin Gold share value (capital gain) and have a platinum/silver trading margin for holding/trading paper platinum/silver position(s).
2. When should I expect my first return after I subscribe to CPS?
Your return is in the form of dividends in troy ounce(s) of gold and will be credited to your gold account each month. If you subscribed to Virgin Gold CPS on the 3rd of January, you will receive your dividend on the 3rd day of each month. On months when there are no 29th, 30th and 31st days, your dividend will be paid on the next payment day (on the 1st of the following month)
3. How much dividend can I expect from Virgin CPS-Platinum?
Preferred Stock holders will have their dividend amounts fixed upon subscription to their shares. If the dividend offered/agreed upon subscription was 1.0 ounce per 10,000 shares, they will then receive 1.0 ounce as agreed.
4.To which account will the dividend be paid?
All Virgin Gold CPS-Silver dividends are credited in the shareholder’s platinum account while CPS-SILVER dividends are credited in the shareholder’s silver account.
5. Why are dividends paid in units of Platinum/Silver?
As a metal mining company, it is natural that returns come in units of platinum/silver depending on the type of CPS a shareholder subscribe. Returns being paid in metal also help in safeguarding the interests of both the company and our shareholders. Please refer to the link "Our Investors"---> "Risk Factors" at our website for more information.
6. Can I un-subscribe my Convertible Preferred Shares (CPS)?
Shareholders may unsubscribe their purchased shares after 60 days from the initial subscription date.
7. Is my un-subscription request approved immediately?
No. After requesting un-subscription, a shareholder must wait 3-5 working days for our administrative staff to process and approve the request.
8. When will I get reimbursed for my un-subscription?
You must wait 60 days after your un-subscription request has been approved by the company to be reimbursed.
9. How is my un-subscription payment reimbursed to me?
Sixty (60) days after approval, credits equivalent to your un-subscription amount minus any miscellaneous charges will be transferred to your credit account.
10. What is the minimum and maximum number of shares I can subscribe to?
The minimum and maximum amount of shares that you can subscribe to is from 10,000 to 1 million for CPS-PLATINUM and 5,000 to 2 million for CPS-SILVER. The minimum amount may be raised from time to time but the maximum amount is fixed by CPS subscription Terms and Conditions.
11. How can I subscribe to Virgin Gold CPS?
You may begin subscribing to CPS once you have credits in your credit account. You can do so by logging on to your online shareholder account. Click on the "1.0 Account" link, and then "1.21 Subscribe CPS-PLATINUM". Indicate the number of shares you wish to subscribe to. The amount of credits needed for subscription is equal to the number of shares multiplied by the price per share. To learn more about "Credit Top Up" within your credit account, please log in to your shareholder account and go to "1.13 Credit Top Up"